Sunday, July 27, 2008

WHATS UP!!!


We had a nice relaxing day today and then spent dinner with our travel group at the Cantonese restaurant. We then spent some more yuen at our favorite store Jessica's. The photo is of our good friend Xiang Man (Sarah) and the ladies. She is a great sales lady at the store and is kind of loco!! (Crazy) Ha Ha.........Whatz Up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been gone for the weekend and I was so excitied to come home today and see what little Gracie has been up to!!! I can't believe how much she has changed in just the last few days! Her expressions are amazing. She just must feel so good to be so loved and so secure! 102?!?! That must be miserable...try to keep cool. Thanks again for sharing with us.Much love,The Culbertson's

Anonymous said...

Gracie's bow and little shoes are SO cute!
I can't wait for you all to come back!
Amy H.

Anonymous said...

it's official - we're addicted to your blog!

love,
chad, jenny, noah, lizzie :)

Anonymous said...

whatz up sarah

Slide Show