Well, we are at the 11th hour before meeting Gracie! I believe I have finally gotten over the shock and awe of it all...Alex is now feeling the gitters! We are so excited. The other parents keep telling us to be prepared and use your patience! (Jennifer...remember what we always say at school....God doesn't give you patience, but rather gives you the opportunity to be patient!!!) Keep Gracie in your prayers as she goes through her period of grief for her nanny. This day will be the hardest for her.
Love you all,
Nic




2 comments:
I can't imagine what you guys are feeling!! I know i am excited! I can barely stand it!!! :) I think I have checked the site every hour just waiting for more news.
Know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers!
Chad and Nikki :)
i think i've turned noah into a "little blog checker" -LOL
the first thing he said this morning when he woke up, and as he was rubbing his eyes, was "did you check the computer yet? i want to see gracie" ... little ones are GREAT and your lives are soon going to be filled with such precious memories. i cry for you each time i think about it!
love & prayers your way...
Chad, Jenny, Noah & Lizzie
Post a Comment