Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday


Hello all!!!!
Well we did the zoo today and saw some wonderful animals. Gracie is a little to young to understand what was going on. The heat here is so hot and humid that it made for a very uncomfortable day for all of us. After the zoo, we went to a local Chinese restaurant and tasted the local food. We placed our trust with our guide and let him pick out our lunch. We told him to take it easy with us and he did a wonderful job on the selection of great food. He didn't pick out the intestine, chicken neck or Scott's most favorite, beef ball. Tomorrow we are off to the local orphanage for a tour and then to the local doctor to get her a check up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed by how much her expressions seemed to have changed in 3 days. Isn't it cool how lots of love and attention can make a child blossom. We are having so much fun watching her from here and we can't wait to meet Gracie in person. By the way, Gavin looks at pictures of "Baby Gracie" with me everyday. He knows you're in China and he keeps asking us if we're going to China everytime we get in the car. He says he wants to go to see a dragon. I believe Little Einsteins did that and now he wants to too. Nicki, why don't you try and bring a dragon back for me. Ha,ha.

Lots of love,
The Richardsons

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you all! She is beautiful & I am sure you probably know that the entire family can not wait to see her.

Kerry, Rudy, Haley and Adam

Anonymous said...

We leave for vacation tomorrow, and I realized I'm not going to be able to check in on little Gracie everyday!!! What will I do? I guess that I'll just have lots to read when I get home! Can't wait to see you and meet Gracie. We are having a "M.E.A.T.ing" tonight and I'm sure we will spend most of the time talking about Gracie and your blog! Know that you will be missed!

Take care!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Tisha got a little teary eyed while reading the blog - Awe! We can't wait to meet Gracie.

Anonymous said...

Oh Pinnington's,
We are sooo happy for you! Your family is complete. Gracie is such a beautiful girl and she is so very lucky to have the two of you. Well all of you! She has just embrased your love and will continue to grow through your journey. I love you all and can't wait to meet Gracie! I have a feeling Cade will be calling in 10 years or so! She definitely is beautiful!
Have a Safe Journey Home-I can't wait to catch up!

Enjoy your stay!
My love and hugs,
Michelle, Joe, and Cade, too!

Slide Show