Well another full night of sleep for the three of us. It is 7:30 a.m.Thursday here (7:30 p.m. Wed Indiana) and we are getting ready to go to breakfast. We are then going with our guide Simon and a family in our travel group from up state New York to the zoo. We went to a wonderful Italian restaurant last night and had the best penne pasta I have ever had. We will keep you posted on the zoo trip.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Zoo day
Well another full night of sleep for the three of us. It is 7:30 a.m.Thursday here (7:30 p.m. Wed Indiana) and we are getting ready to go to breakfast. We are then going with our guide Simon and a family in our travel group from up state New York to the zoo. We went to a wonderful Italian restaurant last night and had the best penne pasta I have ever had. We will keep you posted on the zoo trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Gosh! I didn't realize I could respond to y'all. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you every day and have really enjoyed the pix! It is so wonderful to see Gracie smile!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Keep the pix comin'!
Love, Cousin Lil' Big Suzi
Hey everyone. So happy everything went smoothly. Gracie is a little doll! Enjoy your stay and HI DOREEN! Can't wait to see the baby.
Theresa and Roger
Post a Comment